Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dining at 35,000 feet...

As an avid airline lover, I love eating on planes - but only in the pointy end, of course! The dining experience is such a big part of flying, all washed down with Champagne and a fine Chablis, is there any other way?

I am very excited that one of my favourite websites based on airline meals and after such a long lull is beginning to update from April! How fabulous, I love looking at all the pictures and comments from fellow Airgroovers...

One of the most amazing meals I had in the sky was in Business Class with Asiana flying from Sydney - Seoul and I decided that the Korean options looked great, and I was not far wrong! I opted for the Babimbap, and it was divine! A lovely Korean delight!

What has been your favourite dining experience at 35K feet?

I had better go, the flight attendant has just topped up my glass of Champagne, ah... very crisp and fresh indeed!

No comments: