Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eeek-con-omy...!


Tomorrow, I am flying home (thank goodness) after a week of busy business travel... Whilst it has been a productive, great trip - let's face it, there is no place like home!

However, I will have to endure a flight in the back of the bus... Quite frankly, this is not my style, but given the flight is only an hour, I will cope! :-) Ah, domestic travel...


After being so spoilt by turning left as one boards the plane, it is hard to go back. Or at least go right. As I take my seat, I like a hot towel followed by fizzy alcohol and the offering of a local newspaper. But most most of all, I love stretching my legs and staking my personal space that is more than 34 inches long! Who wants to be cramped for 5,10 or 14 hours? Not moi!

OK! Call me dramatic! I can handle 1 cramped hour... I just love my personal space and place in the sky.




No comments: